Subscription Terms and Policies
The following are some of our key subscription terms, conditions, and policies that apply to all print and digital subscriptions to the Post-Gazette.
All promotional offers automatically renew at the end of the introductory term. Renewal rate will vary depending on the promotion.
Service and Billing Information
• Delivery service and billing requests received before 12 p.m. Monday – Friday will be effective the next day. On weekends, all requests will be effective on Monday.
• Missed copies reported the same day, after 8:25 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 8:55 a.m. on Sundays or for a previous publication date will be
credited. Credits are reflected by extending the expiration date by the monetary value of that day’s current subscription rate.
• When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. Some paper checks are now processed electronically through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. The original paper check is destroyed and not returned to the customer.
• Credit card refunds are processed for amounts $1.00 and above. Please allow up to 30 days for a check refund to be processed.
• All payments will be applied to outstanding balances until satisfied prior to a new term being honored.
Subscription Renewal Policy
• Both print and digital subscriptions renew automatically since most subscribers prefer an ongoing subscription and choose to continue the service after the initial term expires. Delivery, electronic access and billing will continue throughout the next period unless the Customer Service Team is notified otherwise utilizing the phone number 1-800-228-6397 or send us an email at post-gazette.com/help. Rates are subject to change without notice during subscription terms and may change your expiration date. Promotional discounts are for a limited period. Not remitting payment by the payment due date will not automatically cancel the subscription.
• Vacation Stop: Please notify us if you’re going on vacation. We’ll suspend delivery and restart it when you return. Your digital access will remain
active during your vacation stop, therefore credit will not be issued for the time period while a subscription account is temporarily stopped.
ALL-ACCESS Digital Subscription
• Currently, the Post-Gazette publishes an edition of the newspaper every day. This publication is in the form of digital content. On select holidays, and possibly future days of the week, the Post-Gazette will provide only digital content and not a print edition. We reserve the right in the future to provide only digital content to you on any day of the week or holiday.
• In order to access any of the digital products, please register and link your print account to digital access by visiting: my.post-gazette.com/activate.
• If you need assistance with either registering or linking your account visit post-gazette.com/help for online support.
• Digital subscriptions are non-refundable. Cancellation takes effect at the end of the current billing term.
• On bonus days, Sunday only subscribers will be delivered a paper for an additional charge of $1.00 per day. In 2022, the bonus day will be Thanksgiving Day. Customers can opt out of bonus days by calling our customer service center at 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) or visit post-gazette.com/help to send us an email.
• All home delivery customers will receive a bonus edition on Thanksgiving Day. Customers will be billed no more than $3.00 for the Thanksgiving bonus edition (including their normal subscription charge for that day). Additional bonus editions may be added in 2022 at a charge of no more than $3.00. These charges are not included in the subscription price and will result in shortening the length of your billing period. Customers can opt out of a bonus edition by calling our customer service center at 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) or visit post-gazette.com/help to send us an email.
• When you pay your invoice, you have the option of tipping your carrier. The tip will be forwarded to the carrier in your name.