Subscription Terms and Policies
Service and Billing Information
• Delivery service and billing requests received before 12 p.m. Monday – Friday will be effective the next day. On weekends, all requests will be effective on Monday.
• If you miss a paper delivery, you can get a replacement copy, in most areas, the same day, seven days a week by notifying the PG before 8:25 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 8:55 a.m. on Sundays.
• Missed copies reported the same day, seven days a week after 8:25 a.m. Monday – Saturday and 8:55 a.m. on Sundays or for a previous publication date will be credited. Credits are reflected by extending the expiration date by the monetary value of that day’s current subscription rate.
• When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. Some paper checks are now processed electronically through an Automated Clearing House (ACH) network. The original paper check is destroyed and not returned to the customer.
• Credit card refunds are processed for amounts $1.00 and above. Please allow up to 30 days for a check refund to be processed.
• All payments will be applied to outstanding balances until satisfied prior to a new term being honored.
Subscription Renewal Policy
• Both print and electronic subscriptions renew automatically since most subscribers prefer an ongoing subscription and choose to continue the service after the initial term expires. Delivery, electronic access and billing will continue throughout the next period unless the Customer Circulation Team is notified otherwise utilizing the phone number 1-800-228-6397 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates are subject to change without notice during subscription terms and may change your expiration date. Promotional discounts are for a limited period. Not remitting payment by the payment due date will not automatically cancel the subscription.
• Vacation Pak: Order a “VacPak” and you won’t miss the news while you are out of town. We’ll save your papers while you are away and deliver them in a complete package when you return. Available in most areas.
• Vacation Stop: Please notify us if you’re going on vacation. We’ll suspend delivery and restart it when you return. Credit will not be issued for the time period while a subscription account is temporarily stopped.
ALL-ACCESS Digital Subscription
• Currently, the Post-Gazette publishes an edition of the newspaper every day. This publication is in the form of digital content. On select holidays, and possibly future days of the week, the Post-Gazette will provide only digital content and not a print edition. Presently the holidays on which the Post-Gazette plans to not offer a print edition in 2019 are Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Christmas Day. We reserve the right in the future to provide only digital content to you on any day of the week or holiday.
• In order to access any of the digital products, please register and link your print account to digital access by visiting: my.post-gazette.com/activate.
• If you need assistance with either registering or linking your account visit www.post-gazette.com/help for online support or email email@example.com
• Bonus days are delivered to subscribers whose frequency does not include the following 2019 dates: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, August 21, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, November 27, Thanksgiving Day and November 29. For customers who are not premium 5-day subscribers, bonus days may be delivered on non-frequency days in areas where daily PG carrier service is available. An additional charge of $1.00 will occur for this delivery for non premium 5-day subscribers. The bonus days listed above are included in the delivery for premium 5-day subscribers as part of their subscription at no additional cost. Customers can opt out of bonus days by calling our customer service center at 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Post-Gazette will deliver a bonus edition to all customers who receive print home delivery, on Thanksgiving day. Customers will be billed no more than $3.00 for the Thanksgiving bonus edition (including their normal subscription charge for that day). Additional bonus editions may be added in 2019 at a charge of no more than $3.00. These charges are not included in the subscription price and will result in shortening the length of your billing period. Customers can opt out of a bonus edition by calling our customer service center at 1-800-228-NEWS (6397) or emailing email@example.com.
• When you pay your invoice, you have the option of tipping your carrier. The tip will be forwarded to the carrier in your name.
• We will do our best to honor home delivery placement requests, however they are at the carrier's discretion and are not guaranteed.
Special promotional offers
• For ineligible orders and orders cancelled within 13 weeks, the cost of the premium item given at the time of the sale will be deducted from the initial payment and applied to any outstanding balances. All payments will be applied to outstanding balances until satisfied prior to the new order being honored. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. New offers are for customers who have not had Post-Gazette delivery, digital access or were enrolled in EZ Pay in the past 30 days unless otherwise approved. Print offers valid in areas where Post-Gazette carrier delivery is available. All offers subject to verification and approval by Post-Gazette management. All subscriptions automatically renew and billing continues after the initial term unless the customer notifies the Post-Gazette otherwise. All rates are subject to change at any time. Offer may be changed by the Post-Gazette at its discretion. Your payment will be automatically debited to the card of your choice at renewal. The amount charged at each renewal may vary due to the number and type of publication days, any credits that may be applied during the billing period and any unpaid previous periods. Please notify the Post-Gazette if there are any changes to the card that is issued for EZ Pay. An interruption in EZ Pay or an account cancellation will result in a change in rate. EZ Pay rates, if any, are not permanent and are subject to change. Delivery of holiday and bonus editions may occur on non-frequency days in areas where daily PG carrier service is available for 5-day home delivery. An additional premium charge may occur for these editions and will result in shortening the length of your billing period. Customers may opt out of this delivery by contacting customer service.